The i-genius Young Singing Stars is part of Max Life Insurance i-genius programme of nurturing young talent in deserving children and bringing them closer to their dreams. i-genius Young Singing Stars celebrates, recognizes and rewards young singing talent in the country.
With two young singing stars already shining bright, it is time to let your child walk the red carpet with i-genius Young Singing Stars Season 2. Mentored by Bollywood’s celebrated composer Salim Merchant, and YouTube singing sensation Shraddha Sharma – i-genius Young Singing Stars Season I winners, Shivam Ahuja & Shraddha Shree.
Does your child have the talent to impress the big stars? Give him the opportunity of a lifetime to join the star studded galaxy of i-genius Young Singing Stars!
MAX Life I-Genius Young Singing Stars season 2 participant Eligibility
- This Young Singing Stars is open for all children between age group of 4 – 15 years only (i.e., the child should not have turned 16 years of age on the date of registration)
- They are studying in government recognized schools including private, public or national open schools/homeschools all over India.
- The child must be an Indian national or a NRI, resident in India for the duration of the Programme (“Participant”).
- The Participants shall be classified into three categories for the purpose of evaluation under this Programme: A) i-genius Primary, which will consist of Participants aged 04 – 07 years; B) i-genius Junior, which will consist of Participants aged 08 – 11 years and C) i-genius Senior, which will consist of Participants aged 12 – 15 years.
MAX Life I-Genius Young Singing Stars season 2 Participation Time Limit
The Programme duration is from 17th July, 2015 till 31st December, 2015 and thereafter, the recording and production of the Album/Single will be done after the completion of Phase 4 by 31st December, 2015.
How to Participate MAX Life I-Genius Young Singing Stars season 2
1 )Registration via online via Website clicking here by self ( A username and password will be sent to all registered participants on their registered mobile and email id )
2) One minute audio submissions on IVR no +91 92500 32222
Song Submission Guide Line
The song submission (“Song Submission”) in Hindi language only. The parents / guardians of the Participant should ensure that the Song Submission is:
- Not accompanied by any background music. It has to be singing submission only;
- Is not more than 1 minute;
- Is not defamatory in its content;
- Does not contain any obscene, blasphemous, libelous or any other unlawful material;
- Only from a valid mobile number (song submission from landline numbers will not be accepted).
MAX Life I-Genius Young Singing Stars season 2 Winner Prizes
Grand First Prize winner will receive an Album contract that will be produced for Max Life by Universal Music India.
2nd Prize winners will each receive a Singles contract that will be produced for Max Life by Universal Music India.
There will be 250 Consolation prize winners will each receive an i-genius branded merchandise CD hamper. Additionally
Top 5 winners from the Primary category will win a contract to be featured in a music video and the remaining
Top 100 Participants from the Primary category will be awarded with i-genius branded merchandise CD hamper.
For More Contest Join Social Media.